Tips For Back Pain Prevention & Exercise Video
Back Pain Prevention
Concerned about your frequent back pain!!? Well, don’t worry, you’re not alone, it’s a very prevailing complaint just like common headaches.
- Everyone will experience some level of back pain at least for one time in their lives, even little children.
- It’s commonly familiar in adults aged from 30 to 60+ years old.
- Some medical organizations say that 9 out of 10 adults must have experienced some sort of back pains.
In this detailed topic, we have got you all the FAQ about backaches and what is the best way to reduce back pain.
First, let’s get to know what are the 2 types of back pains
- Acute back pain, which is a sudden back pain and it lasts for three months, not more.
- Chronic back pain, which is a pain that gradually grows over the long period of time and lasts for over the long period of time and lasts for over three months
4 major Back pain causes in younger people such as children and teenagers
- Carrying heavy back bag, you should take tips and precautions about how to carry a heavy back bag correctly.
- Any wrong movements or bad postures while working out in the gym or any other kind of sports can cause back pain as well.
- Some diseases like Scheuermann’s syndrome.
- Back pain comes along with an imbalance in the movement may be a brain or spinal tumor or certain problems in brain and spine.
- High level of Obesity can also cause pains in the back in such a younger age group.
15 common causes of back pain in adults
Sometimes back pain can be only a symptom of another medical case or reason like:
In the back muscles, which is called back strain or fractures caused by some accidents.
which causes chronic and long-term overload on the spine or the back.
Which is similar to obesity for their overload on the back for long period of times.
- Kidney stones, kidney disease or kidney infection.
- Lifting heavy objects.
Which is a condition caused by the deficiency of calcium causing the bone to become thinner and fragile
- Arthritis or degenerative arthritis:
It’s also called a “wear and tear “process that is caused by getting older, genetic disorder or even caused by an injury.
which is a disease or an injury to the spinal nerves or spinal canal narrowing which is called spinal stenosis.
- Infection of the disc space, pelvis, bone, bloodstream, or abdomen.
- Sleeping on a bad or a hard mattress.
- Poor postures:
Which means sitting bending your back for many hours, sitting or driving for many hours.
- Gallbladder diseases.
- Pancreas diseases or IBS irritable bowel syndrome.
- Menstrual cycle spasms ‘uterus spasm’.
If any of these 12 symptoms are accompanied with back pain, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible!!
- Swelling of the back.
- Swelling of the neck.
- Chest pain.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Pain in the legs.
- Pain below knees.
- Chronic back pain that doesn’t go away when resting.
- Painful or frequent urination.
- Any kind of irregular bowel movement.
- numbness in genital organs, anus, or buttocks.
- If this back pain is caused by any recent falling or other serious accidents.
4 ways to diagnose serious back pain causes
Medical diagnosis through these tests:
- MRI or ct scan
- bone scan
- EMG electromyography
5 Tips For Back Pain Prevention
. In most cases, back pain resolves itself without any treatment, you just need to rest in bed and take day or two off, and all the pain will fade away.
. It can be treated by two simple ways whether by applying a hot compress or an ice pack to the painful area in the back.
. It also can be treated by some physical activities like practicing yoga or maybe getting a professional massage by a physiotherapist.
. If nothing of the above has helped you relieving your back pain, then start to take some over-the-counter painkillers to control the pain till it fades away.
. If the pain persists, you Must visit your doctor.
Back Pain Prevention
back pain prevention
Back Pain Prevention may be a difficult goal to achieve in the first place, yet its risks can be reduced by:
- Regular exercises as building up adequate muscle levels will support your back and other body bones from most common injuries such as falling.
- Avoid driving for long period.
- Try to lose some weight if you are suffering from obesity.
- Follow safe lifting tips on how to lift heavy objects right without hurting your back, try to put all the weight on your knees rather than your back.
- Adjust your postures while you’re writing, reading, sitting on your desk, by sucking in your tummy and keeping your back up and straight.